Workshop 2: Learning 21st Century Competencies (4Cs)
Learning of 21st century skills are key in CBC. In this session participants will reflect and design on the what, why and how of the 21st Century skills (critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and imagination) could be implemented in their subjects and quality of communication (audience, mode, medium, time and geography) and whom, how and on what their students can collaborate on?
Key learning points:
- What should students learn to become critical thinkers and innovators?
- Why do you need critical thinkers and creativity in your subject, school and the country?
- How do you inculcate critical thinking and creativity in your students?
- Quality of communication
- Importance of collaboration
- Video on learning in 4Cs,
- What are the 4Cs of 21st century skills?
- Pedagogical meanings and implication of the 4Cs.